Rules state the conditions of reservation and rental of the apartments featured on www.wakacjewsarandzie.pl, www.sarandaapartments.eu, as well as booking websites, of which STAGEMAN POLAND Jakub Bączek is the owner (NIP 5471920116, REGON 241098950) with the registered office in Chorzów, 49 Władysława Truchana street, flat 5 (postal code 41-500).
– The Apartment is rented per night.
– Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm to 12:00 am, check-out from 1:00 am to 11:00 am.
– The Guest is expected to determine the time period of the stay and obliges oneself to settle the due in advance for the whole stay.
– Animals are not accepted in the Apartment.
– Guests’ behaviour should not interrupt other guests’ peaceful stay. The Owner may refuse to provide further service to a person who does not obey this rule and is then not obliged to make a refund for the rest of the stay.
– The number of people staying in the Apartment must not exceed the number of people indicated in the Apartment’s description.
– There is free Wi-Fi available in the rooms.
– Free public car park is available on the premises (no reservation is needed).
– The keys to the Apartment can be collected at:
Saranda Realestate Angjensia, Imobiliare Saranda, Rruga Butrinti, prane Hotel Grandit 9700 Saranda
The Owner’s responsibilities
– The Owner is obliged to provide conditions for the Guest’s full rest.
– The Owner is obliged to replace bedding and towels with fresh ones before new Guest’s arrival.
– Possessions left by the Guest before his leave can be send back on request at an indicated address, at the expense of the Guest. In case of no such order, the Owner will keep the possessions for another week.
– The Owner holds no responsibility for losing valuable possessions or their damage, left in the Apartment.
– In case of sudden and unpredictable events, the Owner reserves the right to change the booked Apartment to a different one, of the same or higher standard, and in case of lack of any such spare apartment – to cancel the reservation.
The Guest’s responsibilities
– Leaving the Apartment, the Guest should make sure that the doors are locked.
– The Guest holds financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the fittings or electronic devices in the Apartment caused through fault of his/her own, or of people visiting him/her.
– It is not allowed to smoke in the entire Apartment.
Children accommodation and additional beds
– Children every age are welcome.
– It is not possible to add other beds to the rooms.
Ways of payment
– Payment for renting of the Apartment can be made by bank transfer or PayU payment system while going through the booking process in “Book the Apartment” subpage.
– The service is executed after entering the right amount of money on the bank account provided in the booking form.
Advance payment and cancelling the reservation
– The Guest will be charged with 50% of the whole amount of the reservation in case of cancelling the reservation after booking the Apartment, and the entire amount of the reservation in case of cancelling the reservation within 30 days before the arrival.
– The Guest will be charged with advance payment of 50% of the whole amount of the reservation after booking, and the rest of the amount within 30 days before the arrival.
– The Guest has 14 days to make a refund / withdraw from the agreement without giving a reason.
– In case of complaint, the company should be contacted by mail: email@example.com. Consideration time of the complaint is 30 days.
Exceptions concerning cancelling of the reservation
– If cancelling of the reservation will be made within 24 hours after booking, the Guest will not be charged with any reservation payments.
Booking is tantamount to acquaintance and acceptance of the provisions. At the same time booking constitutes concluding the Apartment’s Tenancy Agreement between the Owner and the Guest, on terms specified in the rules and price list.